Do you have a passion for the OR and for cardiovascular services? If so, then this opportunity should be your next step.
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate OR nurses with at least a year’s worth of experience to join our team in adult cardiovascular services. Nurses in this position collaborate with the physician and healthcare team in the delivery of patient care by utilizing the nursing process. They also provide professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records.
Our facility is dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our patients. When you join our team, you’ll step into a community of healthcare professionals dedicated to giving back to our city and making a difference in the lives of others. Are you ready to join us?
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work alongside supportive, friendly colleagues in a patient-focused environment
2. Tuition and Certification reimbursement
3. Competitive compensation program
4. Leading-edge technologies and treatment techniques
“Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
2. Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
3. BLS Certification
4. Previous CVOR experience