An exciting opportunity is immediately available for a cardiac anesthesiologist to join a growing private anesthesia practice in Lebanon, PA, and affiliate of a rapidly growing, physician-managed and physician-led healthcare group focused on anesthesia, pain management and critical care services. The practice consists of 8 physicians and 14 nurse anesthetists who work together in a care-team model that encourages compassionate leadership and respectful relationships among all employees. We offer a variety of anesthesia cases, including: general, regional, OB and cardiac, among others.
Within our group, core teams of providers anchored to local practices have access to support from a management team, allowing them to focus on patient care and the quality of their practice. The spirit of teamwork, camaraderie and integrity drives the meaningful performance and behavior standards expected from every team member and has become a significant benefit in the culture. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, our team members enjoy substantial stability in an environment offering mutual respect and a work-life balance built on cooperation and integrity.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) The practice offers the stability of employment, the reward of ownership and the team-oriented environment of a private practice
2) Company provides malpractice, pays premiums for health, dental, vision
3) Equity option! – Employed opportunity with option to buy into group after 2 years if desired
4) 401k with contribution
5) $25k Bonus
Must Have Skills for This Job:
1) Licensed in Pennsylvania
2) Board Certified by the ABA
3) Ability to insert epidurals
4) Experience with ultrasound guided blocks