Our PACU team would love to talk to you about joining our close-knit family of collaborative, high-quality care providers. As a charge nurse, you will be part of our leadership team, providing clinical and operational shift supervision for care processes, including patient flow, quality processes, patient safety, and direction of unit staff in designated service areas. You may occasionally provide direct patient care, and will work to ensure exceptional patient care in your unit.
We take seriously the service we give our patients and their families, and we’re looking for a nurse that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community.
As a member of the PACU team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive salaries
2. Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
3. Bonuses for obtaining certifications
4. Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
1. 2+ years hospital nursing experience required
2. Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
3. Registered Nurse – State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
4. BLS certification within 90 days of hire