The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for overseeing the operations of the Company, reporting to the CEO. The heads of Recruiting, Sales, and many of the Managing Directors of our specialized divisions report to the COO. Ideal candidate will help us preserve our leadership position in the industry by keeping us nimble and helping us evolve to meet our client’s and candidate’s ever-changing needs.
* Work with each practice area during the annual planning process and quarterly review sessions, to establish and refine their quarterly and fiscal year financial, marketing and hiring goals.
* Guide each practice area regularly towards achieving and even exceeding those goals.
* Assist in resolving issues with Clients and Employees.
* Be actively involved in the writing and presentation of large proposals in response to government and private sector RFPs.
* Help identify and evaluate potential acquisition candidates, then take the lead to assimilate them into the company post acquisition.
* Stay abreast of labor trends to anticipate changes in supply or demand and then institute mechanisms to address them.
* Meet regularly with the CEO to chart progress and identify and discuss new strategic directions and opportunities for the Company.
* Work closely with the CIO to continuously improve proprietary systems to insure they are leading edge.
* Work closely with Director of Finance to maintain and improve division and overall company profitability.
* Maintain open door policy with all employees and be a cheerleader to nurture company culture.