Must have recent and proven track record of Locum and Physician staffing sales.
– Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying
clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing
company and department profiles/org charts, building relationships with internal
recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling
– Markets services for per diem, contract, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement
positions within designated industry/geographic locations.
– Collaborates with team members to fill open positions and cross-sell other lines of
business & markets candidates for open positions and win new business.
– Responsible for selling innovative hiring solutions to prospective clients throughout U.S.
– Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
– Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
– Negotiate bill rates to maintain GPM%.
– Meet and/or exceed KPIs and maintains standard performance measurements
including weekly activity requirements for sourcing new clients, interviews and leads,
outbound phone calls, monetary productivity requirements, etc.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, service,
new line of business, servicing techniques, etc.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions;
preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in
– Oversee, grow and develop existing and new sales team by developing rapport, creating
– KPI’s, training and development.
– Conduct performance reviews as needed.
– Participate in the new hire decision process.
– Accompany sales staff on client meetings when necessary, by phone & in person.
– BA or BS degree in management, sales or similar experience.
– 5 years+ of sales and business development experience.
– Proven track record of consistent growth in all areas of life & professionally.
– Proven ability to lead, grow and develop a team of sales professionals through leading
by example, holding individuals accountable and coaching when needed.
– Strong ability to problem solve
– Understanding of KPI’s and how to effectively manage to them
– Previous experience with a robust CRM or ATS
– Sales experience in the human capital, services business.
– Experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.