This position is responsible for providing and developing professional leadership in the nursing organization; coordination, implementation, administration, and evaluation of nursing care to patient and families; ensuring that high quality, cost effective nursing care is delivered and works to integrate the goals of the service and the hospital.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Relocation available for qualified candidates
4. The opportunity to work for a Magnet Designated Facility
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Master’s degree in Nursing, MBA, or MHA
2. Four (4) years of nursing experience in a tertiary acute care hospital
3. minimum of five (5) years of management experience at the nurse manager level or above
4. Leadership experience within an academic medical center is highly preferred
5. Registered Nurse (RN)