A private investment firm founded by Sam Zell more than 45 years ago, this client is expanding its network and bringing its unique combination of resources and proven management expertise to new communities.
We are comprised of:
4,840 licensed beds
1,150 employed providers
$4.6 billion in revenues
Headquartered in Nashville TN
Drupal Web Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Drupal Web Developer to join our Marketing team.
Do you have a strong desire to help people through digital assets and a have a customer experience first mentality? Are you passionate about creating websites with clean layouts and user-friendly interfaces that are also visually appealing?
The primary job responsibility for the Drupal Web Developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of websites, landing pages, intranets and web-based applications. You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in building Drupal websites. The ideal candidate will also have developed online applications in a LAMP environment. You should be comfortable working with other team members including being willing to share your opinions, accept critiques and to present technical solutions to business needs.
Top Reasons to Love this Job:
1. Join a rapidly growing healthcare company offering opportunities for personal and professional growth.
2. Voted Top Work Places 2017 by The Tennessean.
3. Generous compensation and relocation bonuses available.
Top Must Haves for this Job:
1. Experience creating and maintaining Drupal-based websites.
2. Prefers candidates with 3+yrs of experience.
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or commensurate work experience
4. Professional skill level with Adobe Creative Suite