This facility is the region’s leading provider of cardiac, cancer and orthopedic care. With two acute-care hospitals, a dedicated outpatient imaging center, rehabilitation services and more than thirty physician practices within a 75-mile radius of Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia, it offers a variety of employment opportunities complemented by competitive salaries and robust benefits.
Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? An emergency department nurse job might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the ED team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment. With this emergency department nurse job, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of individualized, age-appropriate nursing care to your patients.
To thrive in this position, you should have at least a year’s worth of nursing experience under your belt, and be excellent at using your critical thinking skills to make independent judgements about patient care. You’ll also supervise the care provided by LPNs and non-licensed nursing personnel, so having great communication skills is a must.
Sound like you? Apply here.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Full benefits and competitive salary offered
2. Opportunity to serve a variety of patients and unique cases
3. Work for one of the best Regional Hospitals in the state (U.S. News and World Report)
4. Live in one of the most scenic, outdoor friendly areas of the Southeast
“Must-Have” Skills for the Job:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
2. Licensed RN in the state of GA
3. Current hospital experience in appropriate clinical nursing area preferred