We are seeking experienced IT professionals for a full-time, permanent Arlington-based Epic Prelude/Grand Central Analyst position. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a large hospital system. During this assignment you’ll be responsible for design, build, test, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of applications and related information technologies. This role serves as a build mentor to other team ASAs on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of failure when needed.
Your hours for this position will be Monday-Friday, 8a – 5p with rotating on-call expected and some extended hours. You’ll be required to have the following qualifications in order to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, clinical discipline or related field preferred
• 7 years of EPIC Experience with a high school diploma
• 5 years of EPIC Experience with an Associate’s degree
• 3 years of EPIC Experience with a Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of EPIC Prelude/Grand Central Build experience preferred
• EPIC Certifications Required
Competitive salary and great benefits!