CHI St. Luke’s Health System has partnered with Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the nation’s largest and most respected health care organizations, raising the bar even higher by expanding our nationally-renowned programs and improving our state-of-the-art facilities. Our flagship facility, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center Hospital is home to the Texas Heart® Institute, which was founded in 1962 by Denton A. Cooley, MD, and is consistently ranked among the top 10 cardiology and heart surgery centers in the country by U.S.News & World Report. Affiliated with several nursing schools and three medical schools, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center Hospital was the first hospital in Texas named a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, receiving the award three times.
Healthcare IT : EPIC Supervisor – Training
Responsible for the development and evaluation of training materials for Epic applications, end-user training and oversight of training team. Onboard, develop and mentor Credentialed Trainers and Principal Trainers to ensure strong team dynamic and results oriented focus within department. Engage business owners by defining, planning, implementing and evaluating required training, to ensure a smooth change management and training plan that positively impacts departmental operations. Coordinate the transition from solution definition to training delivery.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5yrs experience developing training programs
– 2yrs leadership experience
– 2yrs experience in training module development with an emphasis on computer/web-based and multimedia design.
– Epic Certification required
– Epic TED (Training Environment Design) completions
– Experience with end-to-end Epic implementation, with direct responsibility for the MST build
Top Reasons to Love the Job:
– Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
– Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
– Relocation available for qualified candidates
– The opportunity to build a team from the ground up