Are you an LPN who desires to work with incarcerated, underserved patients? We have a safe, structured environment that we would love to welcome you to.
We are seeking an additional member to join our team, and we can’t do anything without a competent LPN! If you desire to practice and expand the full scope of your nursing skills and have an eager desire to learn and serve, you’ll thrive in this position. As an LPN, you’ll perform physical assessments, respond to sick calls, administer medication, give emergency and infirmary care, infection prevention, patient education, behavioral healthcare, and more!
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
– Graduate from a Licensed Practical Nursing program.
– Currently licensed as a Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
– Possesses an active Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
– Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance, 401(k) with company match, Free online Continuing Education program, and more.
– Healthcare Organization provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work.