We are a provider of behavioral healthcare services. At September 30, 2017, we operated a network of 579 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 17,400 beds in 39 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. We provide behavioral health and addiction services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers and outpatient clinics.
Our behavioral health treatment facilities are specialized in helping children, teenagers, and adults suffering from mental health disorders and/or alcohol and drug addiction. Our expertise in behavioral health allows us to provide the highest standard of treatment allowing recovery for the individual and their families. Our dedicated clinical teams across the country are passionate about every single one of their patients and their individual recovery.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
– Play a leading role in an organization that is at the forefront of the industry, to mentor young professionals, and to helps shape the future of behavioral healthcare
– Sign On Bonus
– Live, work and play in one of the most gorgeous areas of the U.S. We’re two hours away from Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks
– Butte, MT is a small town with friendly people, no traffic and a low cost of living
Must Have Skills For This Job:
– Must have knowledge of behavioral contingency management
– Knowledge of educational, psychological and social work systems as related to special education and the school environment
– Thorough understanding of intervention techniques in working with children and families as well as regulatory requirements and Montana laws regarding working with SED youth
This position requires direct therapeutic activities, individual, family, and group therapy. Implement and direct treatment while working in partnership with an assigned Behavioral Intervention Specialist (BIS) as well as the school staff at the assigned program.