Are you a Physician who is passionate about leading effective teams and working with the chronically ill? We would love to meet you!
We are looking for someone to join our team that is revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare to vulnerable patients. As a Regional Medical Director, you will oversee all components of the provider team that is caring for patients with complex, chronic diseases in the home. You will assume leadership for the interdisciplinary care team meetings and will serve as the resource and expert on geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies. You’ll also play a key role in supporting the program in the community and growing the business in the market as well.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Work for an amazing company, one that is changing healthcare delivery and working to turn the focus of healthcare from the quantity of services delivered to the quality of care delivered.
2. There is a competitive compensation package comprised of both a base salary plus a strong bonus potential (and of course, benefits). This position is also equity eligible.
3. Be part of leading the way in chronic disease management using values-based care.
“Must-Have” Skills for This Job:
1. A medical license in the state listed, or have the ability to obtain
2. A minimum of 5 years of Director level leadership experience
3. A minimum of 5 years of experience in the medical management of complex chronic disease management and value-based care