Get your nursing career started in a beautiful setting and with people who want to see you succeed. The Medical Floor is a 48-bed unit that cares for patients ages 17 years and older with a variety of medical conditions including, but not limited to, complications from diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, pneumonia, circulatory disorders and gastrointestinal conditions. The nursing staff have a variety of nursing experience that provides a team approach to provide excellence in patient care in this fast-paced environment.
You’ll work a combination of 12-hour day and night shifts; initially you’ll work 50% weekends and every other holiday, as is expected of all new employees. With added longevity, you’ll be able to customize your schedule more.
Top “Must Have Skills for This Job:
1. An SD RN or ADN license or the ability to obtain a license
2. The ability to communicate well and build productive relationships with both patients and other members of the healthcare team
3. A desire to experience acute care and provide excellent patient care
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Beautiful hospital in a beautiful part of the country!
2. Fantastic opportunity for a new nurse to join a Magnet hospital and gain immediate, hands-on experience
3. Relocation Assistance, benefits, tuition assistance, and shift differentials