Are you a nurse who is an excellent teacher and communicator? If so, we’d love to have you join our team as a clinical educator. We are looking for nurses who have at least 5 years of Cardiac Cath Lab experience working with diverse patient populations and different cardiac interventional specialties.
Clinical Educator for our Heart Institute provides educational support to improve patient care and quality outcomes. The Clinical Educator identifies, develops, and delivers educational programs for individuals and groups of learners in both the clinical and classroom setting; provides clinical instruction to meet and ensure clinical competency of staff, safe delivery of care, and to support evidence based practice.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) Vacation, Personal Time and Holidays
2) 401k Plan
3) Tuition Assistance
4) Wellness Program
5) Free Employee Gym
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1) BSN mandatory from an accredited School of Nursing, MSN strongly preferred
2) Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky
3) BLS and ACLS certification required, BLS/ACLS instructor certification preferred or must be obtained within one year of employment
4) Minimum of 5 years as a Registered Nurse with at least 5 years Cardiac Cath Lab experience working with diverse patient populations and different cardiac interventional specialties
5) Candidates with previous education and teaching experience preferred
6) Knowledge of evidence-based practice preferred