As a member of the Dialysis services team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Competitive salary offered
– Full benefits package available
– Opportunity to work for one of the best dialysis teams in the state
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
– Possesses and maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
– Maintains current CPR certification.
– Completion from an accredited Registered Nursing Program
– Experience in critical care nursing is preferred
– 6 months of dialysis experience required