licenses and certifications
ACNP, ANP, FNP, GNP
Family Med/Internal Med Nurse Practitioner
El Segundo, CA
Are you a Nurse Practitioner who is passionate about working with the chronically ill and enjoys quality time with your patients? Are you ready for something a little different and desire to make a huge impact on care delivery? We would love to meet you!
We are looking for someone to join our team that is revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare to vulnerable patients. As an NP, you will work as a Provider to a number of high-complexity patients. You will invest your time in urgent patient home-visits that typically last about 45 minutes to an hour. In this model, an urgent care visit goes to the patient vs. the patient visiting an urgent care clinic. This model allows for better care to our population’s most vulnerable and plays an important role in keeping ER/Hospital admissions down and a patient’s risk exposure minimal. You’ll also collaborate with your extended team of clinicians to make sure you are providing the most excellent care possible.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Work for an amazing company, one that is changing healthcare delivery and working to turn the focus of healthcare from the quantity of services delivered to the quality of care delivered.
2. There is a competitive compensation package comprised of both a base salary plus a strong bonus potential (and of course, benefits).
3. Be part of leading the way in chronic disease management using values-based care.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
1. An unencumbered NP license in the location listed, or have the ability to obtain
2. A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an NP
3. The ability to cover the geographical area needed, so be sure to share your current location and commuting area with us!