Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? An recovery room room nurse might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our recovery team.
As a member of the recovery room team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Competitive salaries
– Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
– Bonuses for obtaining certifications
– Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
– Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
– Registered Nurse – State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
– BLS certification within 90 days of hire