Are you an experienced Nurse Practitioner or a Physician’s Assistant with a self-starter attitude who loves quality-time with your patients? We’re saving a spot for you!
You’ll be working in a fast-paced, outpatient pediatric practice, and we’re looking for someone with experience in well exams for patients that range from newborns to 18 year-olds. We’re also looking for someone who is either fluent in Spanish, or who has a strong grasp of medical Spanish. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well.
Our team is dedicated to providing complete, culturally sensitive care to all patients. Of course, we can’t function without a superior Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant, especially one who is passionate about providing excellent care for their pediatric patients and collaboration with their team. Sound like you? Refer or apply here!
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Facility is dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate medical care to every child seen
2. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits offered
“Must-Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Active license in the state of Texas
2. Bilingual in Spanish is required
3. Must have outpatient, fast paced Pediatrics clinic experience.