Job Title: Physical Therapist
– 45% of care centers across the country were named to the HomeCare Elite™, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
– Team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
– An impressive 50% of hospice care centers received Hospice Honors recognition
– Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
– Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state
– Current CPR certification
Performs patient evaluations and provides therapeutic services according to physician’s orders. Evaluates, and regularly re-evaluates, the rehabilitation needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions of the patient’s plan of care in conjunction with the physician.