Long Island, New York
We are interested in hiring a physical therapist who is community-minded and passionate about the holistic rehabilitation of their patient. As a team, we combine compassion and excellence to insure that our community receives the best healthcare possible. The ideal candidate for this position will share this vision and contribute to making our medical center a valuable resource for local families.
As a physical therapist, you will develop care and treatment plans for your patients, evaluate the progress and needs of your patient, creatively educate patients and their families on continued rehabilitation and independent living.
Top Reasons to Love this Job:
– Full benefits and competitive pay offered
– Possible sign on offered
– Opportunity to serve patients as they recover and ensure complete treatment is delivered from the physical therapy team to each patient.
“Must Have” Skills for the job:
– Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
– Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy
– One year (1) of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
– Current CPR certification.