licenses and certifications
Santa Fe, NM
Evaluates patients regarding the application of a wide variety of therapeutic interventions for rehabilitation of physical and developmental disorders.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Competitive salaries
– Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
– Bonuses for obtaining certifications with generous CME allowances
– Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
Top Must Haves:
– Licensed Physical Therapist. Must have active NM license or be eligible.
– 1yr of experience as an PT preferred
– Doctorate of Physical Therapy preferred
– Experience with Lymphedema, manual therapy, dry needling and neuro preferred