Job Title: Physical Therapist
Top reasons to love this job:
– Opportunity to provide one-on-one patient care
– Sign on bonus offered for full-time role
– PTO/Holidays, continuing educations opportunities, health benefits, 401(K), etc.
– Fleet car for eligible employees
– Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company.
– Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical. Preferred: Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
– One year of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
As a home health physical therapist, you will provide one on one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.