Top reasons to love this job –
1. This is an opportunity to have a greater impact to patient care, with an average visit time of 40 minutes.
2. Fast growing, innovative healthcare organization, focused on creating a shift from volume of services to value of care
3. One of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 2017
Top “must-have” skills for this job –
1. Board Certification
2. Passion for dealing with the chronically ill
3. At least two years’ experience as a Primary Care Physician
4. Desire to join a team that is transforming the delivery of healthcare to the most vulnerable patients
Tell me about this job –
The physician functions as a health care provider within skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), sub-acute rehab and long term care facilities (LTCs) for the purpose of providing medical management and culturally sensitive care to patients or residents.
Provides assessment and consultation with patients. Works with Medical Director, Facility, Director of Nursing and Administrator in the development and/or implementation of medical management policy, clinical protocols, and quality management programs. Dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the patients. The practice will involve care and management of patients in these settings. Care will include performing admission H&Ps, plan of care day-to-day management of patients and discharge planning.