licenses and certifications
San Francisco, CA
Are you a Primary Therapist who would like to:
– Be part of a team that is cohesive, collaborative, strongly receptive and driven by the right intentions for the work of addiction treatment?
– Be a part of a high-level treatment team that consistently provides a level and scope of treatment that is not found in many treatment facilities?
– Bring all aspects of your skill, training, and creativity to the forefront of your work within an organization that offers both personal and professional growth?
– Align with an organization that is strongly committed to innovation which is demonstrated by the level and sophistication of care that they provide and the vision they continually strive for?
The Primary Therapist, Addiction is responsible for providing residential addiction and mental health treatment as part of a multidisciplinary clinical team. The therapist fulfills direct service, including individual, couple/family and group psychotherapy, consultations, and crisis intervention.
Top must haves for this job:
– Licensed PhD, PsyD, LMFT or LCSW (California Licensure)
– Experience working in residential treatment setting (substance abuse and/or mental health)
– 10yrs of Clinical Experience with 2-3yrs in a residential setting
– Two years’ experience working in substance abuse treatment, preferably in a residential setting.
– Addiction and mental health preferred.
– Case management and discharge planning skills.
– Additional skills preferred include CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, EMDR, and/or somatic experience therapy.
Top reasons to love this job:
– APA Approved Sponsor and CAMFT Approved for continuing education for psychologists
– Serve in an culture which can be described as dynamic, enlivened, and fueled by personal passions where everyone has a voice and is willing to do his/her part to maintain a healthy milieu
– Serve in a gorgeous facility with a gorgeous view in an incredible city
– Do high caliber work with a world-class team