The Project Manager – Construction acts in support of the Manager of Planning Design and Construction by independently leading and directing multiple projects or a single large project of moderate to high complexity. Work closely with sponsors, process owners and subject matter experts to develop and deploy implementation plans and other project tools, establish metrics and improvement targets, drive projects to completion, and monitor effectiveness of solutions. Manage project resources within each project’s triple constraints of scope, schedule and budget.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Relocation available for qualified candidates
4. The opportunity to work for a Magnet Designated Facility
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
2. 4 years of total project management experience required including: experience managing implementations of multiple projects concurrently and facilitation of project tasks, risk and issues management
3. Knowledge of clinical operations and hospital service lines