The Network Manager (NM) is an integral part of the In-market leadership team. This individual develops and maintains an ongoing collaborative relationship with providers, based on mutual respect, high quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. The NM works to continually shape the Network landscape, by offing objective data and education to all stakeholders in the market. In its highest functional state, they support the provider in ensuring recognition by the hospital and plan partners through appropriate rate setting, improved volume and achieving and maintaining PAR/Contracted status. The NM plays a vital role in achieving positive outcomes in the market including but not limited to: SNF LOS, Discharges to PAR/Contracted Providers and Closing Clinical Records.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Become a part of innovative team, who has been a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions; uniquely positioned to manage patients, and improve clinical and financial outcomes.
– Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality care management and UM support
– Work from your home + field work
Top “must-have” skills for this job:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 5+ Years in a customer facing or Account Management Role
– Experienced in managed care, health plan operations in provider contracting, customer service, or provider relations