We are one of the country’s largest private, non-profit psychiatric/mental health hospitals with a total of 220 beds. The facility offers the most comprehensive array of psychiatric treatment and substance abuse services in the state, including specialized programs and services along the full continuum of care, including inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming for all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults. We offer competitive benefits for all FT or PT positions.
The Registered Nurse provides leadership in planning, organizing and coordinating the functions of an assigned patient care unit for a specific shift. This role may provide care to a various patient population throughout the life span. Provides nursing care including administration of medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and established nursing policies and procedures. Care provided is based on defined standards of patient care and nursing practice.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1) Vacation, Personal Time and Holidays
2) 401k Plan
3) Tuition Assistance
4) Wellness Program
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1) Current RN license in the State of Kentucky; ADN is required
2) BLS required
3) Minimum two years clinical nursing experience preferred
4) One year of experience preferred if position is for the Resource Team preferred and one year for PRN position required
5) Psychiatric/Mental Health nursing experience preferred
6) Able to complete Safe Crisis Management and perform Safe Crisis Management techniques required