Calling all nurses who love working with newborns! Our Labor & Delivery team would love to talk to you about joining our close-knit family of collaborative, high-quality care providers.
We take seriously the service we give our patients and their families, and we’re looking for a nurse that promotes, advocates for, and strives to protect the health, safety, and rights of the individual, family, and community.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Competitive salaries
– Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
– Bonuses for obtaining certifications
– Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
– Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
– Registered Nurse – State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
– BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
– Minimum One year of nursing experience in OB, Labor & Delivery, Postpartum or NICU preferred.