Top Reasons to Love this Job:
1. Relocation Assistance: $5000 (relocating 50 miles or greater)
2. A registered nurse refresher course – RNs who have left clinical care and want to return can enroll in a nurse refresher course.
Job “Must Haves”:
1. Possession of a current Missouri license to practice as a registered nurse or eligible to be licensed.
2. At least 1 year experience as a RN
About This Job:
1. Assesses the patient’s condition and nursing needs, sets goals, and prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the physical, psychological, social, and rehabilitative needs of the patient, including discharge planning.
2. Assesses, intervenes, and reassesses the patient’s self-report/symptoms of pain promptly. Utilize an appropriate tool for assessment and reassessment (0-10 numerical scale, FACES, or the FLACC.)
3. Demonstrates an understanding of medications with regards to action and side effects. Reports pertinent information to appropriate individual. Educates patients and significant others about their medications.
4. Participates in meetings, in-services, and quality and performance improvement groups. Full understanding of the attendance and punctuality guidelines, and adhere to the dress code.
5. Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding patients to the appropriate person (i.e. physicians, head nurse, charge nurse, and/or nursing supervisor) and records those observations accurately and concisely. Provides quality care to patients and work with multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest patient satisfaction.