Coordinates patient care between patients, caregivers, and the multidisciplinary team; collects and evaluates information to facilitate care by assuring that admissions, continued stays, and ancillary services are medically necessary, cost effective, and providing the appropriate setting to qualify for reimbursement. The case manager intervenes when necessary to assure that case is care is coordinated and timely.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Relocation available for qualified candidates
4. The opportunity to work for a Magnet Designated Facility
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Registered Nurse (RN) license as recognized by the Texas State Board of Nursing
2. Bachelor’s Degree – Nursing OR ADN and 5 years of clinical experience
3. Three (3) years of clinical nursing experience in the acute care or medical setting OR ADN and 5 years of clinical experience
4. Would prefer to see RN experience in the ED, ICU, Med/Surg or similar