We are seeking compassionate and talented RNs to join our team in the clinical decision unit. If you have a year or more of experience under your belt, and a desire to help meet the needs of patients who require evaluation, testing, and medical management, we’re saving a spot for you!
As a CDU RN, you’ll be responsible for delivery of patient care through the use of the nursing process, and you’ll provide leadership by working cooperatively with nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
In this position, you’ll need to be excellent at using your critical thinking skills to make independent judgements about patient care. You’ll also supervise the care provided by LPNs and non-licensed nursing personnel, so having great communication skills is a must.
Sound like you? Apply here.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Full benefits and competitive salary offered
2. Opportunity to serve a variety of patients and unique cases
3. Work for one of the best Regional Hospitals in the state (U.S. News and World Report)
4. Live in one of the most scenic, outdoor friendly areas of the Southeast
“Must-Have” Skills for the Job:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
2. Licensed RN in the state of GA
3. Current hospital experience in appropriate clinical nursing area preferred