CVRR is a 45 bed unit that receives immediate post operative adolescent through geriatric patients who have undergone cardiothoracic/vascular surgery, organ transplantation; peripheral revascularization, cardiac assist device temporary/permanent implantation; and vascular access surgery. RN to Patient ratio is 2:1; 1:2 or 1:1 depending on patient requirements. Patient load will be adjusted based on patient acuity and needs.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Relocation and sign on available for qualified candidates
4. The opportunity to work for a Magnet Designated Facility in an innovative, high-tenured unit
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Registered Nurse (RN) license as recognized by the Texas State Board of Nursing
2. Bachelor’s Degree
3. Must have 1yr of ICU experience, preference given to candidates with 2 or more years of experience. CVICU experience highly desired