Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? An Emergency Department nurse might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the ED team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
– Competitive salaries
– Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
– Bonuses for obtaining certifications
– Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
– 1+ years hospital nursing experience required
– Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
– Registered Nurse – State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
– BLS certification within 90 days of hire