The Registered Nurse II practices as a full partner on the multidisciplinary team. Independently plans, implements, and evaluates patient care and performs related duties as required. Assesses patient’s needs for nursing care, assures continuity of care through appropriate discharge planning, patient education and coordination of services, and acts as a patient and family advocate. Demonstrates and models the full range of nursing professional practice in both patient care provided and in development of strategies to improve patient outcomes, satisfaction, and cost effectiveness at the unit level.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Work for one of the largest hospital systems in the country famous for keeping a family like culture
2. Live, work and play in one of the most diverse, dynamic cities in the U.S.
3. Relocation available for qualified candidates
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Registered Nurse (RN) license as recognized by the Texas State Board of Nursing
2. ASN required, BSN preferred
3. Must have 1yr of acute care experience