We are seeking experienced dev professionals for a long-term Tulsa based position. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing, dynamic organization.
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Preferred skills and experience for this position:
1. Bachelor Degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 6 years Information Technology experience.
2. Experience or knowledge in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components.
3. Experience or knowledge in developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
4. Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.
5. Candidates need Green Card or be US Citizens.
Top Reason to Love this Job:
1. Work for a company that encourages and fosters resourcefulness, strategic thought and empowers you to make a difference in the lives our members and their communities.
2. Comprehensive suite of financial and medical benefits including Annual Performance Incentives, 401k contributions and 28 PTO days.
3. Located in Tulsa, OK, your cost of living will be low and quality of living, high!