We are looking for a talented and compassionate Revenue Integrity Analyst to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for auditing charges to ensure that documentation supports billing; performs insurance defense audits and patient requested audits.
Essential Job Duties
• Performs routine audits as required by corporate policy to ensure appropriate charging by ancillary departments.
• Communicates all audit findings with the necessary parties and works closely with external auditors to resolve discrepancies.
• Works with various departments to ensure appropriate charge capture and documentation, including HIM, case management, and physicians.
• Responsible for the monthly chart audit committee.
• Manages the unbilled report for charge errors and processes corrections as necessary and communicates findings with appropriate departments.
• Works closely with the HIM department and the business office to ensure timely billing of patient accounts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Competitive salary offered
2. Full benefits package available
3. Opportunity to work a flex schedule
Top “Must-Have” Skills for This Job:
1. Current licensure as an R.N. or LPN
2. Working knowledge of coding systems (ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, CPT, etc)
3. Prefer 3 years medical healthcare audit or revenue integrity functions.